Hotels and other lodging units are faced nowadays with a major change in the relation with their guests.
In the past 15 years we have study those changes in the contexts of EU funded projects related to innovation and, at the same time, talking with some of the major hotel chains in Portugal.
Our technology is now prepared to support this shift on provider/guest interaction, providing a powerful approach to a 360º service view.
Our challenge is to increase hotels revenue and guests satisfaction through an organized and diversified service offer.
Sample Case Studies
Pestana Hotel Group (2009)
Following a challenge from one of the group administrators, a solution was conceived to improve services cross-selling between the Madeira units and handle all related business.
Starting with an internal process analysis and a serie of travellers interviews, a multidisciplinary team covering marketing, design, software engenier and finance lead to a fully integrated solution that was able to
- promote the services online, by email, on TV and on a interactive kiosk;
- support availability check and price calculation
- issue tickets and invoices
- calculate commissions for sellers and the hotel group
- handle revenue allocation to multi-outlet vouchers
- checkin control
- produce several business reports
Due to its innovation and operational benefits, this project can be considered one of the precursors of the current model of commercial interaction in-house in hotels
Dorisol Hotels (2015)
Taking advantage from the Regional Cloud Solution installed in the Madeira Islands, Dorisol Hotels implemented a broad approach to their guests local experiences promotion and sales.
Within a close collaboration with the Dorisol Hotels commercial team and administration, an integrated solution was implemented which includes:
- dine-around vouchers
- reception sales support
- WiFi hot-spot with localized recommendations
- experiences oriented website for pre-arrival sales
- business analysis reports
- real-time integration with suppliers
Want to know more ? look at our 360º inhouse approach